PHOTOGRAPHER BASED IN AMSTERDAM – THE NETHERLANDS
In December 2018 Kaj graduated after a five year journey at the “Fotoacademie” in Amsterdam. His graduation project and book “DANDELIONS” was presented in Loods 6 in Amsterdam.
Kaj’s main focus has shifted recently to the psychology, mental health and soul searching of human kind. He roams the globe in order to photograph everything that resonates with these themes.
Kaj is currently represented by ZERP GALERIE in Rotterdam (www.zerp.nl)
- Represented by ZERP GALERIE in Rotterdam (www.zerp.nl)
- 2019 solo exhibition “AWAKENING” at WTC in Amsterdam
- 2019 artist talk about “DANDELIONS” at Podium MH in Museum Hilversum.
- 2018 launching of book “DANDELIONS” at Loods 6 in Amsterdam
- 2018 exhibition LUCID, graduation work “DANDELIONS”
- 2018 interview with KIEKIE tabloid, see news section for details
- 2018 interview with Pf Photomagazine, see news section for details.
- 2018 one month online editorial for “The Photography Movement” with “DANDELIONS”
- 2017 upcoming talent from “Fotoacademie” at “Fotofestival Naarden” with series “INTERBELLUM”
- 2016 selected for the 6th Jinan International Photography Biennial
- 2016 part of “Het Oog” exhibition at “Fotoacademie Amsterdam”